Welcome to the Guidance Department
The mission of the guidance department of Plumstead Christian School is to support the academic achievement, personal and social development, and career planning of all students. Counselors work closely with students, teachers, parents, and outside agencies to foster responsible decision making. We strive to help students realize their full academic and personal potential as lifelong learners, global citizens, and children of God.
Supports offered by the Guidance Office include:
- Academic course selection
- Organizational, study skills, and time management skills development
- Administration of PSAT and AP tests
- Dual enrollment coordination (Bucks County Community College,
- Lincoln Interactive, cyber courses)
- Graduation requirements tracking
- College planning and college application readiness (Naviance/Family Connection)
- Personal, social, and emotional support
Students and parents should feel free to make an appointment with the school counselor when they need advice on any problem or issue.