Being part of the ministry at Plumstead Christian School means joining a dedicated team of professionals committed to establishing and maintaining a caring environment where students are taught to think biblically, serve effectively, and lead Christ-centered lives. It is important to us that these missional objectives are met through not only classroom teaching moments, but through each staff member, faculty, and coach modeling exemplary Christian lives.
Plumstead Christian School is accepting applications for the following positions for the upcoming school year:
Plumstead Christian School is seeking to employ a dynamic, licensed, Christian educator to teach full time Middle School Bible and Middle and Upper School Math beginning January 4, 2017. Specifically, the teacher will be assigned to pre-algebra, algebra 1, the mathematics of business and finance, and Bible for 7th and 8th graders. The teacher may also be assigned to a Bible class for 6th graders either as the only teacher or as one member of a team-teaching approach. Our preferred candidate will have teaching experience at both Middle and Upper School levels. Our preferred candidate will also possess a graduate level degree. We will consider applicants interested in part time positions in either math or Bible, but our preference will be to hire a full time teacher to teach both of these available subjects.
The preferred candidate must love God, children, parents, and colleagues and be
- a gifted and inspirational teacher
- in complete agreement with our school’s mission and vision for educating our students
- committed to living and working within a grace-filled community
- biblically literate and committed to living a fully integrated life
- passionate about the Bible and mathematics
- committed to lifelong learning
- able to provide differentiated instruction
- able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
To be considered a candidate, please submit a completed Plumstead Christian School employment application to the Middle and Upper School Principal, Mrs. Shannon Nusser, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no staff positions available at this time.
Middle School and Upper School substitute teachers are needed. Specialists in math, science, music, and Spanish are highly desired.
Please submit resume and completed school application to Mrs. Shannon Nusser, Upper/Middle School Principal at email@example.com.
- Varsity Girls Tennis (Fall)
- Middle School Boys Soccer (Fall)
- Varsity Boys Tennis (Spring)
- Middle School Track and Field (Spring)
Prior coaching experience is preferred. Clearances required.
Interested candidates contact Jim Zeldenrust, Athletic Director
215-766-8073 or firstname.lastname@example.org